29th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
As we continue to work towards living and working in the “new normal” surrounding COVID-19 and its restrictions, our 29th Annual Charity Golf Tournament is planned for June 7th, 2021 with an alternate date in September if circumstances necessitate. Start time and format rules TBD. We plan on having a fun day full of golf, tournament prizes, raffle prizes, silent auction items, and of course fundraising for The Keene Community Kitchen.
Here are 12 ways you can become a Sponsor:
- We are still offering and encouraging Tournament Sponsorships, Tee and Green Sponsorships and donations of items we can include in our raffle and silent auction.
- We expect at least 100 golfers, possibly 130 to attend. The exposure of your business in front of these valued community members, automotive industry professionals and business leaders will still be extremely valuable.
If you would like to help sponsor this year’s event, we have the following sponsorships available:
- Tournament Sponsor – $5,000
- Platinum Sponsor – $3,000
- Gold Sponsor – $2,500
- Silver Sponsor – $1,500
- Dinner Sponsor – $750
- Boxed Lunch Sponsor – $500
- Beverage Cart/Bar Sponsor – $500
- Putting Green Sponsor – $250
- Closest to the Pin Sponsor – $250
- Closest to the Line Sponsor – $250
- Tee or Green Sponsor – $150
- Prize Sponsor – $100
- George Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org 603-354-5120
- Penny Bell email@example.com 603-354-5061
- Jaime Rios firstname.lastname@example.org 603-354-5017
Bill Fenton, Fenton Family Dealerships (603-354-5000)
Win A New Vehicle!
Players will have a chance to shoot to win a New Vehicle from Fenton Family Dealerships.
- The Tournament will be played via Tee Times as opposed to our normal Shotgun start. Tee Times will start at 7:30am and run every 10 minutes through 1pm. Tee Time selection will be on a first come, first served basis upon full payment of entry fee.
- Your entry fee of $150 will still include 18 holes of golf at the beautifully manicured Keene Country Club, gift/welcome bag, cart, and boxed lunch at the turn.
- Unfortunately, due to State Restrictions, we will not be able to hold our normal dinner banquet after the event. Once your round of golf is complete, you are welcome to purchase raffle tickets, bid on the silent auction items or stay to catch up with a few old friends outside.
- We do plan on having a great selection of raffle items available. These items can either be picked up locally after the event, or we can ship them to you.
- Our hope is to offer many silent auction items that fit into the new normal. Expect home Improvement items, outdoor entertainment, etc.
*a complete list of participation rules to be eligible to win the above mentioned prizes will be available at the event.
Last year’s tournament raised $41,279 for The Community Kitchen!
This was the first year that we have had to work off a tee time schedule as Covid protocols did not allow us to all gather pre-tournament and start at the same time. All participants and sponsors were very understanding of this change and we made the best of it as the amount raised is one of our highest totals to date!
and the sponsors who make this our largest fundraiser each year.
Albin, Randall & Bennett CPA
America Honda Finance Corp
Arnold’s Auto Body
Bagel Works, Inc
Bragdon, Dowd, Kossayda
Chris Auto Sales
Clark Mortenson Agency
Crisp Law Firm
Dan Scully Architect
Dent Medic – Pete Campanelli
Edmunds – Wilcott
F&I Resources Jason & Eric
Henderson, Anable, Corwin & Duffin
Kapiloff Insurance Agency
Keene Publishing Corp. Sentinel
Keene State College (UNH)
M. Scott Investments
MacMurray, Jeff & Ruth
McLane Law Firm
Melanson Company, Inc
NBT Bank – Ben Wheeler
NH Trust Company Mike Rafferty
Quality Care & Collision
R & M Hellawell
Reach Local – Kelly Fillion
Savings Bank of Walpole
Service Credit Union
Southern Auto Auction
State Farm Insurance – Craig Vickers
TCAA, Inc., Dan Connors
Town Fair Tire
Toyota Motor Credit – Financial
Toyota Motor Sales, USA
In 2020, The Community Kitchen served over 300,000 meals to more than 9,000 area residents. Without the help of supporters and your donations, they cannot continue to serve the community effectively.
As we are all aware, COVID-19 has changed our lives in so many ways. First and foremost, the demand for services like The Community Kitchen is higher than ever. We don’t know exactly how this year’s tournament will play out, but we do know IT WILL GO ON! The Community Kitchen needs our support and we intend to host another successful charity tournament. Please consider sponsoring this event and/or playing. Help make a difference! Multiple sponsorships are available.