27th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
Here are 12 ways you can become a Sponsor:
If you would like help sponsor this year’s event we have the following areas available:
- Platinum – $3,000
- Gold – $2,500
- Silver – $1,500
- $1 Million Shootout Sponsor – $2,000
- Dinner Sponsor – $750
- Boxed Lunch Sponsor – $500
- Beverage Cart Sponsor – $500
- Putting Green Sponsor – $250
- Women’s Longest Drive Sponsor – $250
- Tee or Green Sponsor – $150
- Prize Sponsor – $100
Please join Fenton Family Dealerships on Monday, June 3, 2019 as we host the 27th annual charity golf tournament to benefit The Community Kitchen.
Win A New Vehicle!
Players will have a chance to shoot to win a New Vehicle from Fenton Family Dealerships.
HOLE IN ONE!
At 10:30am players will have a chance to shoot for a hole-in-one in our Million Dollar Shootout!
Shoot For $100k!
2 Amateur players will have the opportunity to shoot for Hole-In-One to win $100k!
- Shoot for the chance to win a New Vehicle!
- Shoot for an opportunity to win $1 Million!
- 2 Amateur players will have the opportunity to shoot for $100k!
- Participate in a raffle and take a chance on winning golf equipment and many other prizes.
- Be challenged by a demanding private 18 hole course with exclusive club house and bar.
- Enjoy a wonderful dinner!
- Enjoy a silent auction to include sporting events, autographed items, etc.
*a complete list of participation rules to be eligible to win the above mentioned prizes will be available at the event.
Pre-registration is at 9:00am – Driving range will be open.
Drawing for one million dollar shootout @ 10:30am.
Start time: 11:00am (shotgun)
In 2018, The Community Kitchen served over 400,000 meals to more than 9,000 area residents. Without the help of supporters and your donations, they cannot continue to serve the community effectively.
In 2019, it is estimated that there will be a similar need in the area. Please consider sponsoring this event. Help make a difference! Multiple sponsorships are available.
and the sponsors who make this our largest fundraiser each year.