28th Annual Charity Golf Tournament
As we continue to work towards living and working in the “new normal” surrounding COVID-19 and its restrictions, I have an update for you regarding our 28th Annual Charity Golf Tournament.
- George Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org 603-354-5120
- Penny Bell email@example.com 603-354-5061
- Jaime Rios firstname.lastname@example.org 603-354-5017
As always, our primary goal for this event is to raise funds for The Keene Community Kitchen. This tournament is the largest fundraiser for The Kitchen each year and they desperately need our help. Thank you for your support,
Bill Fenton, Fenton Family Dealerships (603-354-5000)
Here are 11 ways you can become a Sponsor:
- We are still offering and encouraging Tournament Sponsorships, Tee and Green Sponsorships and donations of items we can include in our raffle and silent auction.
- We expect at least 100 golfers, possibly 130 to attend. The exposure of your business in front of these valued community members, automotive industry professionals and business leaders will still be extremely valuable.
If you would like help sponsor this year’s event we have the following areas available:
- Platinum – $3,000
- Gold – $2,500
- Silver – $1,500
- Dinner Sponsor – $750
- Boxed Lunch Sponsor – $500
- Beverage Cart Sponsor – $500
- Putting Green Sponsor – $250
- Men’s Longest Drive Sponsor – $250
- Women’s Longest Drive Sponsor – $250
- Tee or Green Sponsor – $150
- Prize Sponsor – $100
Please join Fenton Family Dealerships on Monday, September 14th, 2020 as we host the 28th annual charity golf tournament to benefit The Community Kitchen.
Win A New Vehicle!
Players will have a chance to shoot to win a New Vehicle from Fenton Family Dealerships.
- The Tournament will be played via Tee Times as opposed to our normal Shotgun start. Tee Times will start at 7:30am and run every 10 minutes through 1pm. Tee Time selection will be on a first come, first served basis upon full payment of entry fee.
- Your entry fee of $150 will still include 18 holes of golf at the beautifully manicured Keene Country Club, gift/welcome bag, cart, and boxed lunch at the turn.
- Unfortunately, due to State Restrictions, we will not be able to hold our normal dinner banquet after the event. Once your round of golf is complete, you are welcome to purchase raffle tickets, bid on the silent auction items or stay to catch up with a few old friends outside.
- We do plan on having a great selection of raffle items available. These items can either be picked up locally after the event, or we can ship them to you.
- Our hope is to offer many silent auction items that fit into the new normal. Expect home Improvement items, outdoor entertainment, etc.
*a complete list of participation rules to be eligible to win the above mentioned prizes will be available at the event.
In 2019, The Community Kitchen served 2,652 families through our Pantry Program and 19,860 meals served through our Hot Meals Program. Without the help of supporters and your donations, they cannot continue to serve the community effectively.
In 2020, it is estimated that there will be an even greater need in the area. Please consider sponsoring this event and/or playing. Help make a difference! Multiple sponsorships are available.
and the sponsors who make this our largest fundraiser each year.